Thursday, January 10, 2008

What is ptochocracy: Government by the poor?

When I typed the word “ptochocracy” in MS word there was a red line under it indicating that no such word exists in dictionary. So, the next thing that I looked for is in Google. Well, I got interested about ptochocracy after seeing it in Google trend. I had no idea about the word and I searched in Google news if anything has happened related to ptochocracy. I was disappointed to find nothing and then turned to Google web search for the word. Wikipedia told me, “There is no page titled "Ptochocracy".” So, you can understand my frustration.

According to Urban Dictionary, “ptochocracy- Government by the poor.”

Wonder of Words said similar thing, “I love this word, and what it means: a government by beggars. From the Greek word ptochos, a beggar, and kratos, power.”

In a blog, I found this:

Remarked on the. A to we ptochocracy, from the northeast one. Regulations that will ptochocracy- tougher penalties for stick- suffix flashportal, told tv critics break. The sidewalk and ptochocracy- and other benefits experience. European central bank ptochocracy, their marriage was base To consider some ptochocracy, drop flashportal, remains of its broad. You put boys ptochocracy, the naacp is drink. Wait until he ptochocracy, gregg r n.h toward. Was in march ptochocracy, the british as figure, close flashportal, gist on iraq bone. Who would do ptochocracy.

Frankly, this thing did not make any sense to me. Do you know anything more than me? Do you have any idea why so many people are searching about this word in Google now?

Google Trends: ptochocracy

“Related searches:

ptocracy, soren kierkegaard, kierkegaard, bioetyka, oligarchy”

source: http://www.southasiabiz.com/2008/01/what_is_ptochocracy_government.html

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ptochocracy was a ? on millionaire,thats y the interest,Lyn

10 Most Popular Stories on Digg

Hot on Blinx