Monday, May 19, 2008

one tree hill season 6 spoilers

Since its sort of already come out in the promo I guess I can release what I was sworn to secrecy about. 6.02 will be filmed in Vegas. The only thing is I don’t know if its “Vegas” in Wilmington or actually Vegas, Nevada. Its supposed to pose as the latter. And why its 6.02 instead of 6.01 I have no idea, unless I got some wrong info. Thats all I know though. Lindsey is supposedly done filming at the end of Season 5 so it can’t be her going to Vegas. So who is it?? Could Peyton and Lucas possibly make up enough to go get married or are they making up in Vegas? Does he take one of the guys or Haley to just hang out? Does the bedroom scene we saw in last week’s promo have something to do with the making up?? As much as I wouldn’t mind Brucas, I don’t see that happening again at this point. Gah…what is going on??

source: celebrityunplugged.blogspot.com

No comments:

10 Most Popular Stories on Digg

Hot on Blinx